23 Oct Poster Exhibition at the Cluster Event CLEAN WATER
The main objectives of the event were:
· To showcase the contribution of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSC) Innovative Training Networks (ITN) projects in the field of clean water
· To enhance synergies among projects
· To facilitate networking opportunities
· To get insights into the related policies and raise awareness of further funding opportunities
· To get feedback for policy.
The cluster event became an occasion to promote discussion and collect policy-relevant information and data on policy areas related to clean water, one of the biggest environmental challenges our societies have to face.
The event was structured around project presentations by Project Coordinators and two Early Stage Researchers (ESR) of each MSCA ITN project. Two industrial partners also presented research results and provided their feedback about their participation in an ITN. NOWELTIES participated in a poster exhibition that was organized for the more recently funded project.
Also, several European Commission services (DG EAC, DG RTD, DG ENV) were involved to frame the policy discussions and present funding opportunities.